June 11-14, 2012 | National Harbor, MD | Gaylord National Hotel
Strategic Roadmaps to Secure the Enterprise and Reduce Risk
The annual Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit gathers industry experts and analysts, and the security and risk management community, in one location to bring them the latest research, insights and forward-thinking perspectives. The summit provides the ability to collaborate and network with peers and gain immediate take-aways you can apply back at the office.
The summit will address several key trends and hot topics, including: risk management and compliance, crisis and incident management, leveraging business processes as part of a GRC program, and much more.
MEGA is a sponsor of this event and will be exhibiting on the show floor. Follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on the most talked about topics in real-time - @mega_int. To see a live, comprehensive library of tweets from all attendees, use the hashtag: #GartnerSEC. To learn more about how you can join MEGA at this event, please contact us.
Who Should Attend:
- CIOs, CISOs, CROs, CCOs, and CTOs
- IT vice presidents and directors
- Governance, risk, and compliance executives
- Enterprise and operational risk managers
You Will Learn About:
- Gaining insight into emerging risks across IT and the business – how to boost a company’s risk management program without added investment
- Making major improvements in how companies manage risk – establishing successful and cost-effective risk oversight
- Aligning executive business requirements and compliance initiatives – how to leverage business processes as a means to meeting GRC program goals
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745